Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Can someone explain this Mbappe situation?

So his team doesn’t want him to be a free agent so they just won’t play him for the next year? The owner is demanding he extend with PSG or he won’t play. So if he does extend could he trust the owners to sell him to Madrid or could they just tell him to suit up or stay home again?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

So his team doesn’t want him to be a free agent so they just won’t play him for the next year? The owner is demanding he extend with PSG or he won’t play. So if he does extend could he trust the owners to sell him to Madrid or could they just tell him to suit up or stay home again?
They need to sell him before his contract runs out to get a fee. If they don’t, he’ll run it down and just leave on a free transfer. Basically PSG need to stop being dummies and sell that man and make some money off him because he’s leaving no matter what. I don’t see him signing a new contract and why would he give the leverage back to the club he clearly doesn’t want to be at?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't know exactly. Don't know if it's make up, eyebrows, age, pregnancy or combination of all four but something has seemed off about her last few years. I hope I'm wrong :manny:

tonight
USP-MLS_-Leagues-Cup-Cruz-Azul-at-Inter-Miami-CF-3.jpg

rs-19849-20130613-serena-williams-624x420-1371591676.jpg
She had work done to her face.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Mbappe holds all the cards
He’s not resigning so it’s either psg sell him now and get some money or pay him like 100 mill this year and he leaves next year for free.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mbappe holds all the cards
He’s not resigning so it’s either psg sell him now and get some money or pay him like 100 mill this year and he leaves next year for free.
Mbappe drama is getting old. He needs to make a decision for himself. I also blame Perez for literally lusting over him for 5 years

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He can do whatever he wants as he’s earned it, but it’s just funny the hypocrisy messi and Ronaldo Stan’s have regarding each side
You're right Messi winning the World Cup, rejecting PSG contract extension and refusing a return to Barca was exactly the same as Ronaldo's year long sulking session at United, Piers Morgan interview and telling any Director of Football with a CL team he'll suck their dikk if they sign him :dame:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The best thing about Ronaldo v Messi is you know Messi lives rent free in Ronaldo's head while Messi likely doesn't spend even 1 second thinking about Ronaldo.

You know there was tears in Saudi last night seeing that free kick.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mbappe drama is getting old. He needs to make a decision for himself. I also blame Perez for literally lusting over him for 5 years
Mbappe doesn’t need to make a decision. He can honor his current contract with PSG, and leave on a free transfer if he chooses to.