Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Euro footy in the morning and afternoon, south american footy afternoon until 11pm, then you got Japanese League and Middle East in the early morning.....footy addicts wet dream..:blessed:.....or nightmare........:lupe:
You'll burn out quickly :manny:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Women's world cup starts in a few hours. It's been funny reading people talk about the USWNT with complete blinders on. The top teams have caught up with them talent-wise, and if they're not able to get enough chances some team will take advantage of their undermanned defense.

I think France wins it all. US goes out in the quarterfinals.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Women's world cup starts in a few hours. It's been funny reading people talk about the USWNT with complete blinders on. The top teams have caught up with them talent-wise, and if they're not able to get enough chances some team will take advantage of their undermanned defense.

I think France wins it all. US goes out in the quarterfinals.
I'll be in New Zealand next week for a couple of games:blessed:

US has too many injuries so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win it all. I'm surprised how many men don't like the women because they wanted equal pay, white boys furious at this team:heh::heh:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Personally I thought Darwin looked more settled, understanding and communication looked miles better, Darwin and Momo connection looks better and it was the one thing looked good from the start :ehh:

From what I saw it’s gonna be competition between Diogoal and Lucho on the left and the question will be how we force Darwin and Big Cody in the same setup but that’s just me :hubie:

I only watched the highlights. I didn't realise the game was so early :martin:

From what I saw Jota and Gakpo picking up where they left off at the end of the season... Salah still looking good

Didn't see much of Nunez apart from his scuffed pass/goal

Only first pre season game tho

Oh and that first goal they scored against us was :ohlawd:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
We gon be playing with pretty much a rookie midfield , so am not expecting to win the league at all, a cup or two possible. But not enough big experience if both henderson and Fab leave.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The worry isn't so much 'mistakes', I'm already prepared for those given how he plays, it's more that he looks a little bit slow on his feet/not on his toes when facing some shots.

yeah a bit flat-footed, slow to react and he has pickford arms :picard:

looking at the city goal in the final. onana didn't move.