Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did the match go? Did France have possession? All I care is if the midfield can keep the ball. Ukraine could have played a counter attack game. The senior team needs a midfield that can keep the ball and hold it under the press.
France had most of the ball and couldn't really break them down. Ukraine sat back and hit them on the break for the most part.

Mudryk looked like he's learning how to play football. :ohhh:

I'm intrigued by Caqueret.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

saw this earlier this morning and almost choked on my coffee.
mb10.png

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
France had most of the ball and couldn't really break them down. Ukraine sat back and hit them on the break for the most part.
This is why, I basically can't watch a game these days unless Arsenal are playing, and even then it's a chore..

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why, I basically can't watch a game these days unless Arsenal are playing, and even then it's a chore..

France actually took the lead and then went down 2-1 all in the first half (before ultimately losing 3-1). It was a decent game to watch :manny:

You're very rarely going to get two teams going toe to toe, brother.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
France actually took the lead and then went down 2-1 all in the first half (before ultimately losing 3-1). It was a decent game to watch :manny:

You're very rarely going to get two teams going toe to toe, brother.
It's not even about going toe to toe. Cause most off these possession teams play mind numbing meh football

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Looks like James Trafford is going to Burnley for 19 million from City. He'll be England's No 1 at the next World Cup.

Daps
:yawn:

The us soccer twitterheads are losing their minds hyping him up and I don't know why.

I'm convinced you don't live in America if you're asking this question. American fans are fukking delusional about ALOT of things in every sport. US Men's soccer is no different.

Daps
Something about Balogun gives me attention seeker vibes

What should Arsenal do with him brehs :patrice:
I personally want him to resign, but if they end up selling him I can live with it. Eddie proved he can play well at 9 when Jesus needs to rest. Balogun wants to be a starter and he's shown absolutely nothing that indicates we should chose to keep him and bench or sell Jesus.

Plus the way were spending money we can get a good return on him based on his jersey sales he'll bring for the buyer team alone due to him joining the USMNT.