Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kroenke getting Arab money?

Just win baby

1688262914307.jpeg

1685636526826.jpg

1200x-1.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't like how Pepe's story is being rewritten.

Price tag aside he was actually a decent player for Arsenal and has done more in an Arsenal shirt than someone like Reiss who is getting a new four year deal.
He also had better seasons at Arsenal than a Sancho/Antony have had but he gets lumped in with them as a big money flop.
He almost hit 20 goals in his best season ffs.

It's a strange situation I have to think our refusal to at least keep him in the squad last season has something to do with appearance addons.
Only thing that makes sense to me but obviously since the start of last season we have moved on from him.
There is nothing being rewritten about Pepe, except a post like this which wants us to believe he didn’t coat 72 million. He has no speed and doesnt have the footballing intelligence and vision to overcome that like Saka does. He didn’t contribute defensively and was a moments player. The match I knew Pepe wasn’t it was his first start, at Anfield and he was 1v1 on Allison and fluffed his chance.

If he cost 30 million, he wouldn’t be ridiculous as much, but he also would not have played that much after Saka passed him up.

He is a big money flop and is on the level of Sancho and Antony. He is also 28 while they are younger.

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m at the Canada/Guatemala game, and the crowd is like 98% Guatemalan. Pretty sure I’m the tallest person here, besides the stadium staff. These people are munchkins.

This must be how it feels to be an NBA player :heh:
Im sorry you had to witness that. Shambolic performance by us, which shows how thin our depth is. If it wasnt for Davies/David/Eustaqiuo we'd be quickly back to the dark ages.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps