Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Paying too much, and for us it actually does matter(FFP, takeover mess etc), but still, good signing.

This seals it for me, now I really hope Qataris come in and fire everybody :scust:

Terrible negotiating from United executives once again but I shouldn't be surprised because they're having trouble negotiating with themselves over the DDG contract :scust:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This seals it for me, now I really hope Qataris come in and fire everybody :scust:

Terrible negotiating from United executives once again but I shouldn't be surprised because they're having trouble negotiating with themselves over the DDG contract :scust:
Literally helped Chelsea with their FFP issues ahead of tomorrow’s deadline. smh.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I don't know cause Arteta seems wedded to the 4-3-3. he never changed to a double pivot at any point last season when he had the players to do it.
And he clearly said he sees Havertz as a midfielder so I see him at least trying him as one of the 8s at first.

But yeah he would probably be best in a double pivot than a solo 6.

I've accepted Zinchenko is our starting LB regardless you just gotta hope the positives outweigh the negatives ala Trent
No yeah I didn't necessarily mean a double pivot, my bad on the wording, i just mean those two in addition to Ødegaard, as he's a given.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Literally helped Chelsea with their FFP issues ahead of tomorrow’s deadline. smh.
Seriously, who cares?

I know it's different for you southern United fans re: Chelsea but I couldn't give a single fukk if it helps them, especially given they nailed on lower top half next season, we're meant to be looking up, not down.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Have a Jamaica vs Trinidad game in St.Louis,Missouri

Wonderful idea

I mean its not like Orlando, Ft.Lauderdale, or New York have soccer stadiums. Yeah St.Louis is the perfect location great job as usual Concacaf :troll:

Yeah it was dumb as hell. I wanted to be there in person to let the doubles and bake shark man dem know that they are shyt.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ the thread title.

Shame this thread didn't exist when Fergie was breaking that record yearly.

Good for Arsenal. I want them to get every player their heart desires.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Seriously, who cares?

I know it's different for you southern United fans re: Chelsea but I couldn't give a single fukk if it helps them, especially given they nailed on lower top half next season, we're meant to be looking up, not down.
I care because Chelsea are potential challengers for not only top 4 but for the title in the very near future. I dont know why being in the south matters the premier league is for the whole country isnt it? Not sure why some United fans are so quick to talk about fans outside Manchester.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I care because Chelsea are potential challengers for not only top 4 but for the title in the very near future. I dont know why being in the south matters the premier league is for the whole country isnt it? Not sure why some United fans are so quick to talk about fans outside Manchester.
Stop being so defensive :dead: , all i'm saying is you'll probably care about/hate Chelsea more because you're more likely to know/speak to their fans.

It's the same with all the London clubs, a southern United fan is more likely to hate Arsenal and their fans because they know a lot of them, where as I genuinely couldn't tell you the last time i spoke to an Arsenal fan that wasn't online.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Won’t someone please pay attention to me exhibit #65 :bryan:
My guy saw a pretty dry, factual, only there to inform thread title and had PTSD about Fergie ruining his childhood, that's crazy.:dead:

(I know he didn't support City in his childhood but i'll play along)