Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Crazy thing is that I can see City winning the treble again next year lol

Meanwhile, with Newcastle improving further, Liverpool and Chelsea being back, and Arsenal looming, Man United will be lucky to finish in the top 4

Unless we are bought by Qatar....
Fck outta here with your whining. You only come to thread to mope and moan.

Last time a treble was done in England was 24 yrs ago but Pep about to do a back to back treble. :why:

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fck outta here with your whining. You only come to thread to mope and moan.

Last time a treble was done was 24 yrs ago but Pep about to do a back to back treble. :why:
Let me guess bitter United fan right?

Tell me realistically why can't City win the treble again? They have the best team in the world, they have one of the best infrastructures and training facilities in the world and most importantly they have unlimited wealth.

Our fans live in their own bizarre world.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Pep really turned Stones into a number 8 :wow:

Pep got them manifesting

Fernandinho:

"Pep makes you understand that football is more simple than you think. He’s got the power to convince you, to show you, to prove to you on a daily basis in training sessions, in meetings, and especially during games, that everything he’s telling you is going to happen.

Before you go to a game with City, you know everything about your opponent — everything.

In your case, as a striker, you’d know exactly the movements the defenders are used to making, if they have a deficiency on the left or right side, or in covering a big space, if they’re good in the air, using their body or on the ground.

After a conversation or meeting or training session with Pep, you have all this information and know exactly how to use it. He shows you the way to improve yourself, to be a better version of yourself.

I’ve always said I’m the living proof that everything people say about him is true. I first met him when I was 30, I worked with him for seven years and he helped me improve my technical, tactical and physical skills. The way I see football now… I’d never, ever seen it like that before I met him.

If there’s something he thinks you’re capable of doing, he’s going to tell you, he’s going teach you, he’s going to convince you until you do it."

The bald fraud is an evil genius

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Crazy thing is that I can see City winning the treble again next year lol

Meanwhile, with Newcastle improving further, Liverpool and Chelsea being back, and Arsenal looming, Man United will be lucky to finish in the top 4

Unless we are bought by Qatar....
Chelsea is back?? :dwillhuh:

We got more holes then a prostitute on the moon breh