Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
this always sits in the back of my mind when I goto a concert or club. Very tragic.

gotta have an exit strategy wherever u go...movie theaters (cinema), clubs, malls, restaurants, u never know, shyts scary out here brehs

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

It gets worse, rumor has it that when the flares started to go out of control and catch fire security didnt allow anyone to leave the club until they paid their bill.

:snoop:

Brazil hosting all these international tournaments soon, and are facing basic health and safety issues in major cities like Santa Maria, the State and the Olympic Committee are going to have to fight fire with fire to deal with the continuing hardships in the country.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have any of you lads been watching the u20 sudamericano?

have yall seen my boy Diente Lopez making a killing?...i told ya about him 2 years ago when he was playing for my team nacional...the little lad plays for Roma now and hes gonna be a problem in a few years...he has a wicked left foot and for someone his age his finishing is:takedat:

the #10 for colombia looks like a proper player too...him and diente lopez are by far the best and most polished players in the tournament