Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Yeah our transfer strategy last summer was shocking, buying players we didn't really need, giving players new extensions who hardly played at all this season just to save money.

Melo has he even played since joining ? Playing for the reserves don't count
Phillips has probably played more for City than he has played for us.

And now we are going to struggle attracting the sort of players we need to move forward,
That transfer window and this season has just been a complete mess

You've just called their excuses for not spending big this summer, guarantee that will be their excuse
A healthy Curtis all season and we cakewalk Top 4 :mjcry: even with the hedgefunds neglect we do it :francis: he’s announced himself now and ain’t nobody displacing him from the team :birdman: hedgefund apologists gonna continue to do their thing, think this is the 5th big summer war chest we’ve been promised and briefed on I’ll believe it when I see it, 2nd highest revenue in the world and they have no problem letting everyone know and plead poverty at the same time make it make sense :camby: Kloppo gonna keep performing miracles and we gonna be ok next season despite them c*nts :scust: but it’s finna look spooky when the GOAT manager calls it a day, need rid of them.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Are you slow? City had a lead with games in hand for multiple game weeks. We could’ve delayed the inevitable but the title was already lost. Dummy
U can't be this stupid. :dead:

Arsenal could of still won if city lost out dummy.

Don't even know your own teams fate brehs :dead:

There's a reason why City just clinched the title with Arsenal loss today doofus

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
U can't be this stupid. :dead:

Arsenal could of still won if city lost out dummy.

Don't even know your own teams fate brehs :dead:

There's a reason why City just clinched the title with Arsenal loss today doofus
Oh you’re trolling. City ain’t lost a game in months, since January. They had a 4 point lead with games in hand, and you talking about they could’ve lost out :mjlol:

Suck a dikk.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Keep posting links, but don’t understand the situation. That’ll show me.

Get off Arsenal dikk
Be an idiot who moves goal posts because they are being exposed as a casual brehs :dead:

I understand the situation fine. The chances of City losing out are slim to none. Point being they clinched after Arsenal lost to a team fighting relegation. Be in denial all u want fakkit :umad: