Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Saka my man m.i.a for 3 months. Jesus not a goal scorer but still good..and the defense aintt shyt without Saliba...they need like 5 signings. A good backup for Saka that can battle for the starting job. A scoring number 9 a defender and another mid.

My team well a little too late for a push..but at least it seems that next season won't be a complete disaster :mjlol:

I feel sorry for dude at this point he probably wouldn't mind sitting out a couple games, he just refuses to bench him.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Relegation and promotion really adds something special. I wish that was something American sports had.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
robbie-smoking-cigar-arsenal-tottenham-robbie.gif

youtube-video-gif.gif

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Missed the match…what happened with Mane
Nah, sadio didn't get quite the same fan fair.... admittedly sadio did leave after the CL final...but idk bobby deserves the farewell tour. I just don't feel it was or it would have been the same for sadio.

some in the media last year argued that was one of the reasons he left.he didnt feel the love as compared to the other two. Maybe am reaching 😂

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal's form the past month has been dreadful. Feels like once they slightly lost momentum, the floodgates opened and it was a wrap.

The squad is a still young and needs more depth so if they are smart in the next couple of transfer windows, they'll probably be able to fight til the end next time.