Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This doesnt make sense. FFP came in around 2010 right? If Mansour bought City in 2000, why would city cook the books when there was literally no need to when overspending vs revenue was not illegal?

do you know which period they are being charged with?

which years are they being accused of breaking the rules?

you need to factor that into your argument.

The only real reason ffp etc came in was because the established "elite" teams didn't like the new competition :hubie:

"only"? you know that the prem shares TV money equitably (unlike for example in spain).

wild distortions are not good for the health of the league.

a salary cap (of any kind) is bad for "elite clubs" but ...

it's not "ONLY" about self-interest .

They can throw the book at city for all i care but the hypocrisy is ridiculous.

defend crooks while claiming not to defend crooks brehs .... :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

imagine having a gem like this and yet electing to play players like Rabiot, Griezmann, Fofana, Verocac and Guendouzi :mjlol:

this man has cost mbappe a worldcup and possibly euro

pains me to say this but imma need one of these desperate PL big teams to come and take a swipe at him for him to get on the national team

he would definitely transform uniteds industrial midfield. Newcastle? Liverpool?.....anyone?:mjcry:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

imagine having a gem like this and yet electing to play players like Rabiot, Griezmann, Fofana, Verocac and Guendouzi :mjlol:

pains me to say this but imma need one of these desperate PL big teams to come and take a swipe at him for him to get on the national team

he would definitely transform uniteds industrial midfield. Newcastle? Liverpool?.....anyone?:mjcry:

The club lack the football iq to identify players like that.

Daps
This doesnt make sense. FFP came in around 2010 right? If Mansour bought City in 2000, why would city cook the books when there was literally no need to when overspending vs revenue was not illegal? The only real reason ffp etc came in was because the established "elite" teams didn't like the new competition :hubie:

They can throw the book at city for all i care but the hypocrisy is ridiculous.
It does make sense if you realise what I'm trying to say

I'm basically calling Txiki Begiristain a cheat and saying it doesn't matter what era it is or what the rules are, he is going to cheat to make sure it is not a level playing field when his team goes out on the pitch

So you want to defend them but don't care if they throw the book at them :jbhmm:

It's like MGK Eminem Diss where he is praising him and dissing him in the same line :hubie:

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Around the eye makeup and foundation about to sellout for families of Tottenham supporters

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Skipp and

Spurs thinking about signing Guendouzi this summer.