Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:rudy:

So youre gettin hyped about a player who didnt actually want to join you in the 1st place :leon:

Liverpool target Philippe Coutinho says he wants to fight for Inter Milan place | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Philippe Coutinho admits he is flattered by Liverpool's interest in him, but says he is looking to fight for his place at Inter Milan.

The Premier League side are in talks with Inter over a deal for the playmaker, having already seen one bid rejected.

It was fully expected that an £8million deal would be agreed between the two clubs, but now the player has cast some doubt on whether he wants to actually make the move to Anfield.

Coutinho says he is happy with the young squad at Inter and wants to impress coach Andrea Stramaccioni.

"The Liverpool offer? I'm happy with these offers, because it means I am doing my job well," he told Sky Italia.

"But I think Inter have faith in me and I want to show my value here. I don't feel that I'm on my way out. I hope to stay at Inter.

"The young players feel the faith of the coach and of the club: me, Juan Jesus, Benassi, Bessa and the others."

:manny:

He was forced out, but by all means enjoy your injury prone player whose using yall as a steppin stone if he can ever stay fit for more than a month

#TEAMVICTIM

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Anelka to Juventus :ehh:
Don't understand this deal :mindblown:

They need a striker who can finish, its the only thing they lack. Not sure how good Anelka is now as I aint seen him play in 18 months. And with their midfield he wont have to do much running anyway, plus Vucinic is better playin in a withdrawn role

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They need a striker who can finish, its the only thing they lack. Not sure how good Anelka is now as I aint seen him play in 18 months. And with their midfield he wont have to do much running anyway, plus Vucinic is better playin in a withdrawn role
a goal scoring striker is the only thing missing for them to really challenge Barca.

Dont think Anelka is that tho.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anelka stopped playing like a striker about 3-4 years ago. Far more content being a link up guy nowadays which is a shame cause he's a great finisher. One of the best of his generation in that regard.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:rudy:

So youre gettin hyped about a player who didnt actually want to join you in the 1st place :leon:

Liverpool target Philippe Coutinho says he wants to fight for Inter Milan place | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

:manny:

He was forced out, but by all means enjoy your injury prone player whose using yall as a steppin stone if he can ever stay fit for more than a month

#TEAMVICTIM

Look at you. Emotional :ahh:
Before he said that a story already leaked about him tellin Lucas he wanted to join us :salute:
It's common for players to say those kind of things to play down rumours.

Torres said similar just before he left. Thats just one example.