Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
Crazy religious types talking about the hell fire coming and needing Jeebus :lawd:
[...]
Happened to me once :snoop:

Was getting my Juicy J on (wearing a Ghost rider T-shirt, skulls in flames), minding by business, coming back home after seeing Wu-Tang in concert and actually watching some vids I took from that event on my camera.

One african dude came on the train at one station at some point. The train was kinda empty then after staring at me for some seconds (I was looking at the reflections on the window which is a mirror when it's dark) decided to talk to me about Jesus and the need for me to believe in God and stop wearing those demonic (literally) Tees.

I looked at dude, ignored him, and continued minding my business but dude was still talking to me, trying to save my rotten soul.
Some people on the train were laughing because dude was a nut and I was looking at them like :yeshrug:. This embarassing stuff ended two stations after cause he had to leave the train, but damn, dude talked that holy stuff to me for nearly 5 minutes non-stop.

Fortunately, my ignorance game is top notch :ahh:

That T here :
flame-ghostrider-tee-shirt%5B1%5D.jpg

Maybe I deserved it :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Happened to me once :snoop:

Was getting my Juicy J on (wearing a Ghost rider T-shirt, skulls in flames), minding by business, coming back home after seeing Wu-Tang in concert and actually watching some vids I took from that event on my camera.

One african dude came on the train at one station at some point. The train was kinda empty then after staring at me for some seconds (I was looking at the reflections on the window which is a mirror when it's dark) decided to talk to me about Jesus and the need for me to believe in God and stop wearing those demonic (literally) Tees.

I looked at dude, ignored him, and continued minding my business ibut dude was still talking to me, trying to save my rotten soul.
Some people on the train were laughing because dude was a nut and I was looking at them like :yeshrug:. This embarassing stuff ended two stations after cause he had to leave the train, but damn, dude talked that holy stuff to me for nearly 5 minutes non-stop.

Fortunately, my ignorance game is top notch :ahh:

That T here :
flame-ghostrider-tee-shirt%5B1%5D.jpg

Maybe I deserved it :manny:

When i went to NY back in 04, I wore a devil tshirt while walkin thru the Bronx on a sunday mid morning, had some old hispanic breh tell me that it was no good, just gave it a quick :manny: and kept it moving.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:ooh:

Gomez has played in 9 games, quite the accomplishment.

Not to mention....none of the people mentioned are even remotely in the conversation for best striker in the world.

:rudy:

mysmilie_360.gif

He had 9 games breh, the numbers don`t lie :blessed:

Van Persie? Weak right foot.