Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Look at you. Emotional :ahh:
Before he said that a story already leaked about him tellin Lucas he wanted to join us :salute:

If I was the emotional one, I wouldnt of been the one goin round looking for 5 day old posts to make a point. I post a link with facts you postin heresay to attempt to back up your point.

It's common for players to say those kind of things to play down rumours.

Like Ibra & Thiago Silva who went to PSG but yet wanted to stay at Milan and have said so publicly after they joined PSG

Torres said similar just before he left. Thats just one example.

Surely it wasnt the club being tempted with a £50m offer and Torres given the chance to play in the CL

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
If I was the emotional one, I wouldnt of been the one goin round looking for 5 day old posts to make a point. I post a link with facts you postin heresay to attempt to back up your point.

Like Ibra & Thiago Silva who went to PSG but yet wanted to stay at Milan and have said so publicly after they joined PSG

Surely it wasnt the club being tempted with a £50m offer and Torres given the chance to play in the CL

Emotional :pachaha:
I didn't even see that post initially but I did a thread search on "coutinho" to see what niqqas were saying and saw your buffoonery :yes:

Coutinho was just being PC. He delighted to be comin to Anfield :myman:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah hes always been hit and miss. When hes off form hes dire infront of goal. Lucky for you :hamster: died otherwise I'm sure there was posts on there fro myou about Anelka's poor.

I guess you forgettin the 2 goals in 24 games when he joined Chelsea

That had a lot to do with the team not being able to create clear-cut chances and very little to do with his finishing ability. If I ever moaned about Anelka it was because he wanted to play like an attacking midfielder and not a striker. But moaning about his finishing ability? Nah, never. You just gonna have to take my word for that. :youngsabo:

Not saying Anelka is the best finisher of all time but if my life depended on a player scoring a one on one with the keeper he'd be one of the few I'd trust.

Would obviously pick Ronaldo just to be sure doe :whoa:

:whew:

Freekicks? Juninho is going to be the popular choice so I'm going to be a contrarian c*nt and pick Zola. :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Emotional :pachaha:
I didn't even see that post initially but I did a thread search on "coutinho" to see what niqqas were saying and saw your buffoonery :yes:

Coutinho was just being PC. He delighted to be comin to Anfield :myman:

fukking off you fukkin c*ntin prick, fukk you and all you dirty bin dipping c*nts.

Now that what you call Emotional.

But seriously like, how can you as a proud black man support a club from a city with flithy racism like Liverpool? Or is it because of Phil Babb?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
They need a striker who can finish, its the only thing they lack. Not sure how good Anelka is now as I aint seen him play in 18 months. And with their midfield he wont have to do much running anyway, plus Vucinic is better playin in a withdrawn role
I don't know which role he was playing with that Shanghai team but he only scored 3 goals in 24 matches in China...
If he wasn't named Anelka nobody would have signed him IMO.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know which role he was playing with that Shanghai team but he only scored 3 goals in 24 matches in China...
If he wasn't named Anelka nobody would have signed him IMO.

If he wanted to he could probably score 10 goals a game against the Chinese lads. He's content with just playing pretty passes though.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need some film recommendations brehs.

I fooking hate sci-fi/action adventure so none of that shyte. Something with a proper human story please. :hamster:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iLS6_Q3Z-E&list=FL16fcX5u69_zCQHuURpv01w&index=1]Kingdom - Bank Head [Mix Rip] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fFC4bAqYrk"]Riz MC - Dark Hearts (Bok Bok Remix Dub) - YouTube[/ame]

night slugs :wow:

oh yeah btw brehs...I got the grant from the princes trust...the chairman said my business plan was the best one he'd seen in the 30 years he'd worked there :jawalrus: (tbf it was 27,000+ words, a visual essay and a years worth of research put into it)