Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Also, random side note, women are so fukking guarded on the train.
back in my younger, more a$$hole days, I used to get a lot of women on the train.

As I got older, and I got an ipod, I noticed this too. It is a challenge talking to them on the train. First you got to get their attention because they are reading some book or into their music. I get it tho because I am an iphone guy on the train too and just ignore everything and everyone. You have to be stunning or some good fukkery has to be going on for me to not be into my music on the train.

Got pick pocketed on a Bus in high school.

Two weeks later, a deli send me my state ID and letter demanding 280 dollars because a check with different name but with my ID number have bounced. :shaq2:
:damn:

I am real thankful nothing like that has ever happened to me on the train or bus. The worst I ever saw was someone smoking weed.

Riding the bus as a teen used to be fun as hell. Seeing all those crazy people. :russ:

Now, I hate the bus immensely and I try to keep any ride short as possible.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Got pick pocketed on a Bus in high school.

Two weeks later, a deli send me my state ID and letter demanding 280 dollars because a check with different name but with my ID number have bounced. :shaq2:

:damn: $280 at a deli?

I sorta want to ride the subway in NYC for a bit just to hopefully see some fukkery. I've done it once but fukk all happened.

Imagine seeing Bloody Loco in person :ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The fukkery you see on public transportation in a major metropolitan area. :lawd:

Schizo people talking to themselves :lawd:

Back in the chirp-chirp era, dudes or girls talking about fukking :lawd:

Crazy religious types talking about the hell fire coming and needing Jeebus :lawd:

Ignorant folks ready to fight. :lawd:

That was fun as hell when I was a kid. Now, if I get on, I give the meanest sideeye to that stuff and only ride the bus with white people. :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:damn: $280 at a deli?

I sorta want to ride the subway in NYC for a bit just to hopefully see some fukkery. I've done it once but fukk all happened.

Imagine seeing Bloody Loco in person :ohlawd:

Tip: Ride the number trains. At night. Uptown or East New York. :noah:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
back in my younger, more a$$hole days, I used to get a lot of women on the train.

As I got older, and I got an ipod, I noticed this too. It is a challenge talking to them on the train. First you got to get their attention because they are reading some book or into their music. I get it tho because I am an iphone guy on the train too and just ignore everything and everyone. You have to be stunning or some good fukkery has to be going on for me to not be into my music on the train.

:damn:

Its so hard because even if you get her attention you cant compete with the kindle or iphone.

Speaking of fukkery, few friends took a train where some girl got nutted on by one of those subway jackers. :huhldup: Poor girl just stood there crying :whoo:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
:win:
article-0-0000691300000CB2-344_634x434.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its so hard because even if you get her attention you cant compete with the kindle or iphone.

Speaking of fukkery, few friends took a train where some girl got nutted on by one of those subway jackers. :huhldup: Poor girl just stood there crying :whoo:

technology probably killed train macking.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Breaks my heart. Not even seeing the same ROI from bookstores now. I can't do the pof or eHarmony life.

I set up an account there months ago and didnt really care too much about it. I started taking it seriously this month... not bad :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Shiet only place I feel, to get female attention, is at bars...but that has its obvious drawbacks.

And school in class.

Outside of that society is much more anti-social, everyone is just in their own little bubble infatuated by technology. Not against it or for it, just is what it is I suppose.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I ate so well off "study groups" and "group projects" and stuff of that ilk :ohlawd:

I really should have take more advantage of that in hindsight :to:

MeetUp isnt bad too.
Was the Resident Assistant at my College Apartment :ahh: i :eat: real good when it was time for incoming freshman and transfers :smugfavre:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I ate so well off "study groups" and "group projects" and stuff of that ilk :ohlawd:

I really should have take more advantage of that in hindsight :to:

Mannnn FOCK group projects. I had an A average and the professor assigned a group project; this bytch bottled her part of the assignment so bad that it dropped my grade to a B+. A neggra needs as many A's as possible so to lose one on some "nothing I could do about it" shyt is sad.

In general fock college.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mannnn FOCK group projects. I had an A average and the professor assigned a group project; this bytch bottled her part of the assignment so bad that it dropped my grade to a B+. A neggra needs as many A's as possible so to lose one on some "nothing I could do about it" shyt is sad.

In general fock college.
you better learn that broad :ufdup: :shaq: