Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Damn Wigan got relegated

Used to enjoy them In the PL. Same with Portsmouth

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@SubZeroDegrees still going through teams in bundesliga see which one. I know of em is in b2 but is a pain to follow fc Kaiserslautern cuz I was born there so i looked into what 2 places were close by and found 2 of em and also a team play style and fans play a factor then I will choose
Werder, dortmund,Mainz, Frankfurt and hoffenheim are the teams I’m looking into
Watching hoffenheim game right now

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@SubZeroDegrees still going through teams in bundesliga see which one. I know of em is in b2 but is a pain to follow fc Kaiserslautern cuz I was born there so i looked into what 2 places were close by and found 2 of em and also a team play style and fans play a factor then I will choose
Werder, dortmund,Mainz, Frankfurt and hoffenheim are the teams I’m looking into
Watching hoffenheim game right now

Do you enjoy feeling depressed about sports or something? :mjlol:
Or you want to be the fan version of Harry Kane, where you never celebrate a trophy :dahell:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Do you enjoy feeling depressed about sports or something? :mjlol:
Or you want to be the fan version of Harry Kane, where you never celebrate a trophy :dahell:
I don’t be tripping bout winning I mean I do want to win but I was trying to stay close to where I was born or a team that interest me they lose 🤷 I’m still looking tho dortmund is top of table for now so there’s that for a team oh well if I like a team that’s mid :russ:
Hell I’m a cowboys fan look at the depressing shyt it does every year :to: