Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No problem, except for @thatrapsfan, who used to be @thatknicksfan :mjpls:

E8DQG7_XMAEOAr_.jpg

Daps

I understand showing love to your manager in adversity, but showing love to your manager that’s getting fired for being involved in the rape of 13 year old girl is a different story :huhldup:

Unfortunately shyt like this happens in all kinds of life
Just look at Hollywood and the Oscars, they gave Roman Polanski an Oscar and then gave him a standing ovation,:snoop:

and we all know what he did...

He drugged a 13 year girl and then raped her in every hole possible :scust:
Complete despicable of a man but Hollywood wants to honour him and put him on a pedestal

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"Rojo has told TyC Sports of battling United’s club captain for game time: “In 2019 I was very good in England. I was playing in the Europa League but I was very angry with the coach because he was putting Maguire in the team instead of me. Thank God they have taken him out now and Licha [Lisandro] Martinez is playing. One day I went to Solskjaer's office to tell him to let me leave for another club or put me in the starting line-up. I said it was wrong that I wasn't playing. But he told me that Maguire had to play regardless because they had paid so much money for him. He was making huge mistakes every week already and I told Solskjaer: ‘Son of a b*tch, let me play because this guy is making huge mistakes every week’.”"

Daps
"Rojo has told TyC Sports of battling United’s club captain for game time: “In 2019 I was very good in England. I was playing in the Europa League but I was very angry with the coach because he was putting Maguire in the team instead of me. Thank God they have taken him out now and Licha [Lisandro] Martinez is playing. One day I went to Solskjaer's office to tell him to let me leave for another club or put me in the starting line-up. I said it was wrong that I wasn't playing. But he told me that Maguire had to play regardless because they had paid so much money for him. He was making huge mistakes every week already and I told Solskjaer: ‘Son of a b*tch, let me play because this guy is making huge mistakes every week’.”"

When incompetence happens at the very top,they will never take the fall for it, so people below them who are at level they should never be at, have to take the fall for them,
If they were at that level they would have the balls to say so and put a stop to the incompetence

It goes to show how badly Man U has been run since Fegie left