Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I don’t be tripping bout winning I mean I do want to win but I was trying to stay close to where I was born or a team that interest me they lose 🤷 I’m still looking tho dortmund is top of table for now so there’s that for a team oh well if I like a team that’s mid :russ:
Hell I’m a cowboys fan look at the depressing shyt it does every year :to:

Be shameless and support Bayern and call it a day breh.

There’s too much stress in life already, can’t add a group of bums. Just scroll through this thread when United or Chelsea and more recently Arsenal are playing :dead:

So many hurt souls :mjcry:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Idk how we get slapped by rayo all the time then these bums manage to get washed by bottom table LL clubs

Xavi gotta stop playing Raph like Dembouz. His runs are fukking beautiful :wow:

happy to have dembouz back.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Be shameless and support Bayern and call it a day breh.

There’s too much stress in life already, can’t add a group of bums. Just scroll through this thread when United or Chelsea and more recently Arsenal are playing :dead:

So many hurt souls :mjcry:
Or you should be like me and follow your favorite player where ever team he goes like the LeGBTs.
I've been an Inter and Madrid fan because of Ronaldo. Been following Rennes, Dortmund and Barca.
I'm a free agent for the most part when it comes to football teams

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

Oh Lord. Brighton and Newcastle dismantling teams. Chelsea will probably bounce back against us

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
think van den Berg could have been an interesting option has experience at rb too but with missing most the season I think he goes back on loan unless he really kills it in preseason.

I’m really, really high on Sepp :manny: if he can come in and nail a spot in the squad with a strong preseason after his bad luck with this loan spell :wow:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@twan83 naw don't listen to these MFs who go wherever their eye candy goes to, rep wherever you come from in Germany, no shame in supporting decond division teams, there's a lot of demonic stuff at play that makes certain clubs fall behind

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 naw don't listen to these MFs who go wherever their eye candy goes to, rep wherever you come from in Germany, no shame in supporting decond division teams, there's a lot of demonic stuff at play that makes certain clubs fall behind
Imma rep whatever team regardless
2 division for bundesliga and serie b not primary teams just cuz I was born in that city in Germany and the Italian one I was stationed in that city and my daughter was born there

Im still going thru multiple games and leagues and narrowed it down at least but I’m really enjoying myself regardless watching
Heard the English championship league is the craziest tho with lots of parity even tho it’s 2nd tier below premier league

Daps
Imma rep whatever team regardless
2 division for bundesliga and serie b not primary teams just cuz I was born in that city in Germany and the Italian one I was stationed in that city and my daughter was born there

Im still going thru multiple games and leagues and narrowed it down at least but I’m really enjoying myself regardless watching
Heard the English championship league is the craziest tho with lots of parity even tho it’s 2nd tier below premier league
What Italian team you support?.......Come join Il Giallorossi...... :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What Italian team you support?.......Come join Il Giallorossi...... :blessed:
Well serie b is Venezia fc since I was stationed in Vicenza italy but that’s not primarily focus for that one just keep track watch highlights

Serie a mc Milan and Napoli have caught my eye the most gonna watch more teams and see anyone else does record don’t matter to me for any league I watch it’s the play style , fans and environment and even the colors