Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
When is City/Arsenal happening ? And which will be the home team ?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I want Arsenal to win the league for the Arsenal Coli brehs. @Regular Developer @MikelArteta

But the hate I have for entitled arsenal fans on Twitter outweighs the love I have for my Coli brehs :wow:
I need to see their mental health crumble :ohlawd:
:russ: :russ: :russ:

I appreciate it and I know how you feel. but I need this so I can be shameless in my group chats. Two of my gaming buddies, Liverpool and Man U. Since the groupme app has been invented, I have not been able to talk shyt to them

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
When is City/Arsenal happening ? And which will be the home team ?
This Wednesday at the Etihad (Man City's home ground). I might skip work

Edit: Better yet, I might get to the office 2 hours early so I can go the Arsenal bar. I don't mind losing to Man City around my bredren. i need this atmosphere

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This Wednesday at the Etihad (Man City's home ground). I might skip work

Edit: Better yet, I might get to the office 2 hours early so I can go the Arsenal bar. I don't mind losing to Man City around my bredren. i need this atmosphere
Damn, odds aren't in Arsenal's favors. I think they can do it, City didn't really look great in the second leg against Bayern.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Fell off after Saliba got injured. No composure at the back anymore, conceded 7 goals in the last 3 games. Wild how the main criticism after the Liverpool and West Ham games was that the team was sloppy/complacent and then we concede like that after 20 seconds. Have to beat City now which is gonna take a miracle, not impossible but towards the end of a season you need that momentum which is sadly gone now