Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
bad result regardless but that 8 minutes was absolutely ridiculous lol like the helll..

at least aftv can spin it positively saying that instead of been up 2-0 they cam back from 2-0 and drew

Southamptons had players acting like they had cramp for half the game breh, literally every member of their squad had cramp at some point :pachaha:

That's without counting the goalie who I'm not sure how the fukk he got out of that game without a card.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
It's basically down to the actual Arsenal vs City game as the title decider :wow:

:huhldup:

Arsenal.png

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Seeing calls for Jorginho to start…any Arsenal fans think we should start Jorginho ahead of Partey against city?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seeing calls for Jorginho to start…any Arsenal fans think we should start Jorginho ahead of Partey against city
to be honest this game is on arteta

start tierney at left back, zinchenko at LM

that was the clear decision for today

not fukkin fabio viera

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Seeing calls for Jorginho to start…any Arsenal fans think we should start Jorginho ahead of Partey against city?

:mjlol:No, even with Partey in this trash form City would play piggy in the middle with Jorgi

Edit:- actually if Xhaka is still out I would consider switching to a double pivot with him and Partey cause I wouldn't start Viera at City.

It's not going to happen though lol

Last edited: