Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

Please let him be Man Utd's next no.9 :feedme::to:

Seems a good portion of Utd fans seem to be fixated with saying Kane isnt a striker, hes a DM now. Which other DM in world football has 20+ goals this season :troll:. The only reason he has to drop deep at Spurs is because he has bums like Hojberg and Skipp in MF. Rewind back 4 years ago, Kane was pretty much playing as a pure striker because he could with Eriksen and Alli playing him in. If he went to Utd, i very much doubt he's going to be dropping in to compete with Bruno/Eriksen as playmaker, why would he? Dude should eat at Utd.

The whole weak ankles thing is played out too, dude hasn't really missed a game in years.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
My girls are getting worked :mjcry:

Second week in a row that a technically superior team has turned up to the Bridge and are wiping the floor with us.
To be honest. They are actually giving it a go.

Might as well bring Emma Hayes to the men's coaching team. :manny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hes not clinical enough and never will be

Imagine having a benzema up front instead if him. One of a kind, i get it but damn
This looks a lot worse for Jesus on the replay bc live it looked like he had a case for a penalty. Man just wasn’t clinical. Jesus is too strong to be falling like this without getting a shot off. SMH.

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Should be a comfortable win for you lot.

:usure:

That's what we thought the last time we played them. We beat Rangers 7-1, City and West Ham...then lost to Forest

Having said that, this team is stronger. We started with Gomez and Milner instead of Konate and Trent. Midfield was just kids and no attack..