Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Don’t want him at Bayern. Look at how they treating Mane.
:ehh:

indeed. he "found out" :picard: .

dunno about that but Mane is underappreciated either way.

he shouldn't go to Bayern though.

he's gonna find out :picard:

edit:

no breh should build up the legacy of a club and region with that mindset when he has options to go almost anywhere else.

yep .. that means what it does for alaba. at least boateng is german.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
how exactly is Mane getting mistreated at Bayern?

i keep seeing this here

how much do you know about Germany and bayern breh?

mane was walking into a situation and culture that he didn't understand and had no idea existed.

man is not a travelled urbanite so it's most likely been a steep learning curve.

now that he will be sold at a rock bottom price MU should sign him and bring him back to the prem :ehh:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

mane was walking into a situation and culture that he didn't understand and had no idea existed.

man is not a travelled urbanite so it's most likely been a steep learning curve.

now that he will be sold at a rock bottom price MU should sign him and bring him back to the prem :ehh:

Mane has played in Austria and France before coming to England. I dont know where you get this idea he is being mistreated.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Mane has played in Austria and France before coming to England. I dont know where you get this idea he is being mistreated.

i get that and understand what you are saying but ...

how much do you know about Germany and bayern?

i know that sounds like a cop-out but it it not.

edit: i'd rather not re-hash social matters in the football forum but those interested should start with the einleitung of Germany ranked 'most difficult country' for foreign residents to get started and bayern (and the team) having the worst superiority complex. mane does not (to me) come across as urbane so I called it as I did BEFORE he even got there.

:hubie:

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

that doesnt equate to mistreatment....Though his numbers are generally good from what i've seen and the analysis his overall play is lacking so he's getting criticized for it no more no less.

he wasnt mistreated at pool either, yes salah stole his thunder and the club prioritized signing mo instead. That hurt i know but mistreatment ala italian clubs or spanish clubs i dont see that. Not treated as the top top dog maybe.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i get that and understand what you are saying but ...

how much do you know about Germany and bayern?

i know that sounds like a cop-out but it it not.

edit: i'd rather not re-hash social matters in the football forum but those interested should start with the einleitung of Germany ranked 'most difficult country' for foreign residents to get started and bayern (and the team) having the worst superiority complex. mane does not (to me) come across as urbane so I called it as I did BEFORE he even got there.

:hubie:

how do you know he's having a hard time in Germany? where did he state this?

so much assumptions

he said "man does not come across as urbane"

you're treating him like he's a handicap student who's not ready for the big scary world. lol

he's just off form right now and there are other players (who are black) ahead of him