Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
the hell is martin oliver doing over there?? did they sign him too??
They flew him out to give Cristiano just a yellow card :heh:

I guess these overseas leagues need another referee after Mark Clattenburg got ran out of middle east because of gay allegations.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

I guess these overseas leagues need another referee after Mark Clattenburg got ran out of middle east because of gay allegations.
:picard::dame: excuse me? When was this?

White men really take their degeneracy everywhere no matter what...lucky he wasn't beheaded

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

????????????????? :dahell:

giphy.gif

:ohhh:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I think we get a Milan derby for the SF. Don’t think Benfica can turn it around. I got Inter to edge out Milan. They’ve had their number the past couple times they’ve played. Although I’d love a Milan vs Real final. I think it’ll be City vs Inter.

I’m just happy Osimhen scored in the QF. Showed he’s ready for that next big jump. Just want him to finish the season strong and go for 30+ goals in Serie A (on 21 with 8 games left). He already has the Capocannoniere and the Scudetto in the bag.

Man did Milan break Napoli a couple weeks ago?
Napoli is running out of gas. Spaletti also hasn’t roated well through the season.
Deshamps cost France a WC by starting Lloris over Maignan
Yep. They win the WC with Mike in post.
Are Napoli frauds :patrice:
Wouldn’t say frauds but they’ve lost sharpness since the last int’l break which was right before their 4-0 loss to Milan.

To be honest, they seem to have an issue with finishing strong. Last year they were in the title race up until the 28 week then they lost to Milan and then went on a bad run of games to end the season (dropped 7 pts from 9pts in week 32-34, ended up losing the title by 7pts as well)

Also mid way in that season they lost Osimhen to that bad orbital fracture against Inter and stumbled a bit in their attack (same thing for the first leg).

Oshimen to Bayern it is...
Don’t want him at Bayern. Look at how they treating Mane.
lack of experience and no pedigree ( that shyt matters in the cl)
I think they just didn’t take their chances tbh. How many players at Milan have year in year out UCL exp outside maybe Giroud?

Kvara is really who I’m looking at. Had a great opp to score early in the first leg. Obviously missed the PK today as well.
I'm actually hoping for a Bayern move. Stack goals and titles.
Idk man. I’d rather him in the Prem but only places that need him imo are United and Chelsea. I’d like him at United but tbh, we don’t do well with African players and I’m not trynna hear story when it’s time to release mans for AFCON. Chelsea are crap at the moment.