Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I’m just happy Osimhen scored in the QF. Showed he’s ready for that next big jump. Just want him to finish the season strong and go for 30+ goals in Serie A (on 21 with 8 games left). He already has the Capocannoniere and the Scudetto in the bag.
Rusty not 100% Vic coming back from injury only one with heart out there and got his goal with 0 service :scust: rest of them got no excuse :camby:
Also mid way in that season they lost Osimhen to that bad orbital fracture against Inter and stumbled a bit in their attack (same thing for the first leg).
If he didn’t already have them so far ahead this time round be the same story :francis:
Kvara is really who I’m looking at. Had a great opp to score early in the first leg. Obviously missed the PK today as well.
You and me both :mjpls:
Idk man. I’d rather him in the Prem but only places that need him imo are United and Chelsea. I’d like him at United but tbh, we don’t do well with African players and I’m not trynna hear story when it’s time to release mans for AFCON. Chelsea are crap at the moment.
Bayern is a lateral move, more prestigious club sure but don’t see what he or we gain by him going to play for the champions in a one team league :hhh: It’s Prem or Madrid for me :hubie: I’m not gonna entertain any talk of him staying another season with Napoli though, his teammates and manager have consistently let him down throughout his time there :snoop: onto bigger and better things, I know the fans adore him and rightfully so but we gotta make a business decision :birdman:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I think we get a Milan derby for the SF. Don’t think Benfica can turn it around. I got Inter to edge out Milan. They’ve had their number the past couple times they’ve played. Although I’d love a Milan vs Real final. I think it’ll be City vs Inter.

I’m just happy Osimhen scored in the QF. Showed he’s ready for that next big jump. Just want him to finish the season strong and go for 30+ goals in Serie A (on 21 with 8 games left). He already has the Capocannoniere and the Scudetto in the bag.

Napoli is running out of gas. Spaletti also hasn’t roated well through the season.

Yep. They win the WC with Mike in post.

Wouldn’t say frauds but they’ve lost sharpness since the last int’l break which was right before their 4-0 loss to Milan.

To be honest, they seem to have an issue with finishing strong. Last year they were in the title race up until the 28 week then they lost to Milan and then went on a bad run of games to end the season (dropped 7 pts from 9pts in week 32-34, ended up losing the title by 7pts as well)

Also mid way in that season they lost Osimhen to that bad orbital fracture against Inter and stumbled a bit in their attack (same thing for the first leg).

Don’t want him at Bayern. Look at how they treating Mane.

I think they just didn’t take their chances tbh. How many players at Milan have year in year out UCL exp outside maybe Giroud?

Kvara is really who I’m looking at. Had a great opp to score early in the first leg. Obviously missed the PK today as well.

Idk man. I’d rather him in the Prem but only places that need him imo are United and Chelsea. I’d like him at United but tbh, we don’t do well with African players and I’m not trynna hear story when it’s time to release mans for AFCON. Chelsea are crap at the moment.

Damn. A lot of words for

friday-smokey.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
@Roberto Firmino yeah looking back on this season for Napoli, Spaetti let the team down man. Should have at least been in the running for a league and cup double.

I would have said Osimhen stays one more year for seasoning and to challenge again, but idk if Napoli will be able to hold it together.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
@Roberto Firmino yeah looking back on this season for Napoli, Spaetti let the team down man. Should have at least been in the running for a league and cup double.

I would have said Osimhen stays one more year for seasoning and to challenge again, but idk if Napoli will be able to hold it together.
Kim gone, seems pretty well established he has a very reasonable release clause and be a host of clubs on that, Zielinski seems a cert to be sold too, wouldn't be surprised if Zambo wants a move either, this was the one season where everything came together and could have been something special :wow: Vic got them a Scudetto, time to move on Kvra can hold them down :manny:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I think we get a Milan derby for the SF. Don’t think Benfica can turn it around. I got Inter to edge out Milan. They’ve had their number the past couple times they’ve played. Although I’d love a Milan vs Real final. I think it’ll be City vs Inter.

Napoli is running out of gas. Spaletti also hasn’t roated well through the season.

Yep. They win the WC with Mike in post.

Wouldn’t say frauds but they’ve lost sharpness since the last int’l break which was right before their 4-0 loss to Milan.

To be honest, they seem to have an issue with finishing strong. Last year they were in the title race up until the 28 week then they lost to Milan and then went on a bad run of games to end the season (dropped 7 pts from 9pts in week 32-34, ended up losing the title by 7pts as well)

Don’t want him at Bayern. Look at how they treating Mane.

I think they just didn’t take their chances tbh. How many players at Milan have year in year out UCL exp outside maybe Giroud?

U right in cl Milan have minimum experience but they are the champs 8n Italy but yeah