Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Well, I can say I at least enjoyed us being at the top of the league. I got to enjoy being top of the league, which i haven't in a while. Next season we need to be war ready

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not when you have Jesus in the side. Let him take it. Especially knowing Saka's history with them.

I've felt that way all season. But cot damn this team is weaker without Saliba.

Jesus has a horrible Pen record he has missed more than he has scored.
Saka has been consistent at Pens ever since the Euros.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm a fan of his, but Partey really broke himself mentally after that error. Don't get me wrong he's a good player, but I noticed if he makes a critical error his head is not in the game. I think our main issue was getting complacent after up 2-0. Then I thought it was another week of Arteta getting the subs wrong.

I believe the last 2 matches are the difference between us and City because City doesn't get complacent when they're up 2 and will take the game away from their opponent.
Partey was definitely shyt after that. I definitely enjoy his game, but its just at times he gets too casual, and then sometimes he just doesn't recover

I gotta demand a bit more from Odegaard as well. Our captain gotta get a control on the game/teammates.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
We need a striker too btw. Trossard is a false 9, and Jesus
Leading on GD and with a game in hand and it’s sounding like a funeral in here :lupe:
If City wins out they win the title. It’s no longer in our hands. It’s gonna be 2 games in hand by the time we play them.

We have to win against City, which we have shown no ability to be able to do. Saliba still out, and we play some tough matches still while being slightly out of form, while City look unstoppable.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm a fan of his, but Partey really broke himself mentally after that error. Don't get me wrong he's a good player, but I noticed if he makes a critical error his head is not in the game. I think our main issue was getting complacent after up 2-0. Then I thought it was another week of Arteta getting the subs wrong.

I believe the last 2 matches are the difference between us and City because City doesn't get complacent when they're up 2 and will take the game away from their opponent.
Partey trying a sombrero, stopping completely calling for handball, and then pretty much forcing Gabriel into a stupid challenge was the turning point. I was so mad about that