Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It’s over. Good season, young team.

Martinelli is good for 30 mins and just goes to sleep

Sick of Sakas poor body language and generally doing fukk all for the past 2 weeks
:manny:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:stopitslime:Your success is rooted in being a doped up club thus you're pinning for artificial success. If yous where organic it would be understandable but no:camby:

Would be like Lance Armstrong crying because he isn't winning anymore after being found out for doping

So is Arsenal’s… :sas2:

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This game isn't on Rob Holding, but there's no way you can still tell me I shouldn't be worried about Saliba not being healthy
You can make a case that Holding ruins our entire game plan. We can’t build out the back the way we are used to. Arteta showing his inexperience with some of these tactical and sub decisions.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It’s over. Good season, young team.

Martinelli is good for 30 mins and just goes to sleep

Sick of Sakas poor body language and generally doing fukk all for the past 2 weeks
:manny:
I'm not gonna cuss Saka, but I could see benching him for a game. Get Trossard on. But I can also see Arteta not wanting to damage is confidence further

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This game isn't on Rob Holding, but there's no way you can still tell me I shouldn't be worried about Saliba not being healthy
I'm a fan of his, but Partey really broke himself mentally after that error. Don't get me wrong he's a good player, but I noticed if he makes a critical error his head is not in the game. I think our main issue was getting complacent after up 2-0. Then I thought it was another week of Arteta getting the subs wrong.

I believe the last 2 matches are the difference between us and City because City doesn't get complacent when they're up 2 and will take the game away from their opponent.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna cuss Saka, but I could see benching him for a game. Get Trossard on. But I can also see Arteta not wanting to damage is confidence further
A benching for a game might do him the world of good, breh could be tired as shyte as well, especially as defenses are send g two at him automatically now.