Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
you like it?

Well to be completely honest, I haven't heard almost any of Prince's material past Sign o' The Times.

So it's a bit weird to have this huge gap in which you go from "If I Was Your Girlfriend" etc to "Screwdriver" so I can't really speak to his progression and if this is at all natural.

That said, it honestly sounds like a lot of the shyt that is on the radio now, just not really unique, not really special, that sort of basic rock that you can hear everywhere but you couldn't tell someone the name of a band if asked.

Sorta catchy and all...not for me tho:ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Well to be completely honest, I haven't heard almost any of Prince's material past Sign o' The Times.

So it's a bit weird to have this huge gap in which you go from "If I Was Your Girlfriend" etc to "Screwdriver" so I can't really speak to his progression and if this is at all natural.

That said, it honestly sounds like a lot of the shyt that is on the radio now, just not really unique, not really special, that sort of basic rock that you can hear everywhere but you couldn't tell someone the name of a band if asked.

Sorta catchy and all...not for me tho:ld:
tbf, I agree.

Ive listened to newer work than that from Prince, but this song isnt really special.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Everyone knows Romeo is the talented one :heh:
david_beckham_romeo_son_alex_oxlaide_chamberlain.jpg

:jawalrus: