Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Seen the highlights again. :skip:

Some of those goals were straight out of FIFA. The Salah goal was absolute fukkery. The ball ricochets off Mctominay, Salah then volleys it past De Gea, it hits the crossbar and goes in. His second was another ricochet. I feel sick.

Never looking at a can of 7Up ever again.:mjlol:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Some of those goals were straight out of FIFA. The Salah goal was absolute fukkery. The ball ricochets off Mctominay, Salah then volleys it past De Gea, it hits the crossbar and goes in. His second was another ricochet. I feel sick.

That Momo goal was all on Darwin putting in that work :umad:

Agent of Chaos :blessed:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Why would you do that to yourself? I havent even seen anything past the 4th goal. :martin:

Like LVG said, You must be into Sex Masochism. :francis:

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

silas-self-flagellation.gif

:pachaha:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

pedro-pascal-mandalorian.gif