Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Where the title charge at?

Salah was out there looking like Ramses II :russ:
Varane :skip:
Dalot, Shaw and Casemiro looked real Stacey Dash...clueless.

Leave it to United to make sure the conversation on Monday is about THEM and not Arsenal. :laff:
Even on the Big 6ix. I thought Tottenham was gonna get smoked...Man U and Saeed are getting a dressing down. Skull Thuggery, send the clip

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never knew there were so many Liverpool fans posting in this thread. During Feb it there was only ONE Liverpool fan, @Roberto Firmino posting but suddenly now the rats are coming out to play:stopitslime:

Anyway, this whole thread is going on ignore till Wednesday. See you then :birdman:

Blood you're worried about the wrong shyt your club just won its first title in six years you should be asking where was Man Utd during all this time.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Blood you're worried about the wrong shyt your club just won its first title in six years you should be asking where was Man Utd during all this time.

He just wanted to come in here and yell at the clouds :mjlol:

We been in here every week….win, lose or draw:birdman:

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
atl-chain.gif

That Mickey Mouse energy drink cup been confiscated after today

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

This club is shameful. All we needed was a draw to advance in the Paulistão and we lost to a Serie B team 3-0.

We’re definitely getting relegated this year :francis:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Saeed was talking the most shyt I've ever seen last show. That promo was shameless. This next show is going to be incredible. :mjlol:
I respect it, cause he does it all the time. But its hilarious because he always gets himself clipped. Once Skull Thuggery clips anyone, they tend to not speak with chest, but Saeed man, lol

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Still trying to figure out wtf happened.. You can lose at Anfield but players gave up man.. A total collapse.. Wholesale changes have to be made in the summer. Ralf Rangnick told yall about this team and you laughed at him smh