Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Never knew there were so many Liverpool fans posting in this thread. During Feb it there was only ONE Liverpool fan, @Roberto Firmino posting but suddenly now the rats are coming out to play:stopitslime:

Anyway, this whole thread is going on ignore till Wednesday. See you then :birdman:

MU fan here but just taking fachts.

I have been warning against that midfield and lack of midfield control all season.

A loss is good to bring people back to earth and remind us of the big picture.

7 is a bit high tho :picard:

At the end of the day "4 comps" was too many with this squad so something had to give.

Hopefully we win one more cup, get top 4 and have money to improve the squad in the summer.

People need to remember that even Ten Hag's own team Ajax would probably have lost against poo' in this mood.

Daps
Never knew there were so many Liverpool fans posting in this thread. During Feb it there was only ONE Liverpool fan, @Roberto Firmino posting but suddenly now the rats are coming out to play:stopitslime:

Anyway, this whole thread is going on ignore till Wednesday. See you then :birdman:
I'm just a neutral who wanted to see some fukkery, breh.

And I definitely got that. :mjlit:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

kevin-hart-kevin.gif