Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I need to stop gambling :mjcry:

Tell me why I’m watching Reims vs Ajaccio and celebrating the Reims goal like a mad man? :mjcry:

Milan winning the league didn’t even make me shout like this :snoop:
I was watching Mexico league games last season. I think I'll get back into it, I really enjoyed that the Mexican league mattered to me

Anyways, I'm glad I can just spectate this game having won our game yesterday. Made my 1st omelete in 15 years, got my cinnamon toast crunch. this gone be guuuuud

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I am not understanding your logic. You say Arsenal are shipping goals, yet we have conceded less goals than everyone in the league with the exception of Newcastle…
Now you are saying 25 goals is usually how much title winning teams concede all season… yet City has also conceded 25 and United 28 (in 2 fewer games). So that would mean City are “shipping goals” as well, right?

They’ve conceded 8 in the past 6 games. That’s more than Leeds, Palace and the hopeless Chelsea. :patrice:

Listen, all I’m saying is Arsenal’s defence on current form doesn’t strike me as a title winning one. :hubie:They’re looking kinda shaky at the moment, that’s all.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I was watching Mexico league games last season. I think I'll get back into it, I really enjoyed that the Mexican league mattered to me

Anyways, I'm glad I can just spectate this game having won our game yesterday. Made my 1st omelete in 15 years, got my cinnamon toast crunch. this gone be guuuuud

Was watching the Polish league last weekend :mjcry:

Must be nice to just be a spectator. I have money on United :mjgrin: