Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Your underlying racism is slowly started to come out @Gilver

You do realise that there is massive United fanbase in that part of the world right? What makes you more important than them? I think you are overvaluing your importance just because you live in England which should not be the case.

And how dare them Arabs export something that they have in abundance by nature (oil) and be filthy rich. Them savages! :what:

You realise how pathetic you sound? Oil money :mjlol:

Truth is Radcliffe (who you are probably creaming over) is planning to get a massive loan from US based investors in order to buy United. We will basically get out of one mess and get ourselves into another one if Radcliffe becomes the owner.

For that reason alone, its Qataris all the way for me 🇶🇦
No one gaf what you think, shut yo bytch ass up

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
nikka you crying about the Arabs like the British haven’t done a whole bunch of fukked up shyt and still prop up that Racist ass Royal family.

shhhh, we are going to the portion of this program where he calls this "whataboutery"

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at reading my post then coming out with this. :why:

Pure whataboutery.

Yes, the British have done awful things and i condemn all of it(i’m also more anti the british monarchy than you will ever be) now what? Will you shift the goalposts again or contend with my actual points?

This is why I hate talking about this shyt online. :skip:

Oh shyt all I had to do was scroll down.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Media is so powerful. A club is sponsored by a bank washing money for terrorists, their owners reverse gentrified the land near their stadium so they could buy the houses there on the cheap, their fans routinely destroy property at every away ground they go to.

But they are owned by whites who also have a strong grip on the media. So this is never spoken about at length.

At the end of the day the scrutiny given to every non white investor is blatant racism. Americans can buy clubs with funny money (see Burnley and Man United) and it's OK. I can't speak to anyone's morals, but the white men you champion have also done horrendous shyt as well. I won't discuss billionaire scruples since I'm not one, but the racism is showing and has always been apparent in these discussions.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at reading my post then coming out with this. :why:

Pure whataboutery.

Yes, the British have done awful things and i condemn all of it(i’m also more anti the british monarchy than you will ever be) now what? Will you shift the goalposts again or contend with my actual points?

This is why I hate talking about this shyt online. :skip:

Okay so if the British have done awful things why are crying so much about the Arabs and their policies. Oh wow they can’t buy a team because of Manchester gay culture and oil, but everyone else is fair game huh :mjlol:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay so if the British have done awful things why are crying so much about the Arabs and their policies. Oh wow they can’t buy a team because of Manchester gay culture and oil, but everyone else is fair game huh :mjlol:

It's clear racism.

I'm 34 and yet to understand the issue with oil money. So a country which has been blessed with oil, export it for money and this is wrong because? :shaq2:

But it is OK for England to declare wars on the same countries using bs reasons just so that they can steal oil from them?

I wish I knew where this @Gilver was right now so I could knock some sense into him.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is how ppl take selective moral high ground. In this thread alone we've seen a player go from being the GOAT, to a rapist and back to the GOAT again depending on the team he was linked with. Easy with the oil money talk.