Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

You wanted more money? Well, here it is!

Saudi must be hella confused like:gucci:

‘We’re trying to accommodate to shyt y’all want us to do, like we gave these bytches cars but you’re forever bringing back old shyt’

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

baha this dude piers would give ronaldo a kidney if he needed it

pm.png

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah I’m SURE they have no connection to the state :childplease:

I’m not naive enough to believe anyone who has that amount of money hasn’t exploited someone along the way, i’m also not naive enough to think we can avoid what English football is now in terms of ownership.

But it doesn’t mean I can’t voice my concern over being used as a sportswashing project for people from places that hold backwards views that are diametrically opposed to my own and what I believe our society should stand for.

‘But but but…the uk goverment give them money’ 1. The UK government/anyone connected to them aren’t trying to buy us. 2. fukk the UK government, they’re wrong for what they do. :why:

Anyone getting on that whataboutery is essentially admitting they don’t have a valid argument.

Put it this way, Manchester has a significant gay population, i know gay people, and we’re meant to accept owners that would likely have these people chucked in the back of a van and vanished for living their lives?(if they were in Qatar/Saudi)

I realise this place is a cesspit when it comes to these issues(omg hahahahha fukk them gays hahaha), but it’s something I believe in.

And that’s before we get on to the general human rights abuses, workers rights etc etc

Have your culture and run your country how you want, buy yourself a word cup to try and pull the wool over the worlds eyes. But if you buy a club, especially one the size of United, you’re making us part of or at least adjacent to that culture and these beliefs in my view.

I realise that for a lot of internet mans football is just a tool for banter and they want to have bragging rights over rival internet fans, but football clubs are meant to represent more. The ship has already sailed at the top level in England, i get that, but i’ll still believe what i believe.:manny:

Who tf u want to own mufc in 2023? :dahell:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m SURE they have no connection to the state :childplease:

I’m not naive enough to believe anyone who has that amount of money hasn’t exploited someone along the way, i’m also not naive enough to think we can avoid what English football is now in terms of ownership.

But it doesn’t mean I can’t voice my concern over being used as a sportswashing project for people from places that hold backwards views that are diametrically opposed to my own and what I believe our society should stand for.

‘But but but…the uk goverment give them money’ 1. The UK government/anyone connected to them aren’t trying to buy us. 2. fukk the UK government, they’re wrong for what they do. :why:

Anyone getting on that whataboutery is essentially admitting they don’t have a valid argument.

Put it this way, Manchester has a significant gay population, i know gay people, and we’re meant to accept owners that would likely have these people chucked in the back of a van and vanished for living their lives?(if they were in Qatar/Saudi)

I realise this place is a cesspit when it comes to these issues(omg hahahahha fukk them gays hahaha), but it’s something I believe in.

And that’s before we get on to the general human rights abuses, workers rights etc etc

Have your culture and run your country how you want, buy yourself a word cup to try and pull the wool over the worlds eyes. But if you buy a club, especially one the size of United, you’re making us part of or at least adjacent to that culture and these beliefs in my view.

I realise that for a lot of internet mans football is just a tool for banter and they want to have bragging rights over rival internet fans, but football clubs are meant to represent more. The ship has already sailed at the top level in England, i get that, but i’ll still believe what i believe.:manny:

nikka you crying about the Arabs like the British haven’t done a whole bunch of fukked up shyt and still prop up that Racist ass Royal family.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
nikka you crying about the Arabs like the British haven’t done a whole bunch of fukked up shyt and still prop up that Racist ass Royal family.
Lmao at reading my post then coming out with this. :why:

Pure whataboutery.

Yes, the British have done awful things and i condemn all of it(i’m also more anti the british monarchy than you will ever be) now what? Will you shift the goalposts again or contend with my actual points?

This is why I hate talking about this shyt online. :skip:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your underlying racism is slowly started to come out @Gilver

You do realise that there is massive United fanbase in that part of the world right? What makes you more important than them? I think you are overvaluing your importance just because you live in England which should not be the case.

And how dare them Arabs export something that they have in abundance by nature (oil) and be filthy rich. Them savages! :what:

You realise how pathetic you sound? Oil money :mjlol:

Truth is Radcliffe (who you are probably creaming over) is planning to get a massive loan from US based investors in order to buy United. We will basically get out of one mess and get ourselves into another one if Radcliffe becomes the owner.

For that reason alone, its Qataris all the way for me 🇶🇦