Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bro they ass, but it’s a few teams ass right with them. Lol bottom of the table low key been more interesting than us winning so far.

It has been

I never go to Liverpool so can care less if everton goes down

Need west ham to stay up
I always like the option when I go to London to be able to see premier league games at a arm distance

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It’s still early for Gakpo and can’t give up on a young player too early but the conversation needs to be had…..he’s got to show more and he is not a 9. I think he will be on the bench when Jota and Diaz come back.

Didn’t impress in the champions league qualifiers. I think the World Cup performance was overhyped…..yes yes yes great finishing from him deserves credit for scoring goals against some bum teams…..but he would go missing for long stretches and it wasn’t like he was super influential and he did very little in the knockout rounds.
Seems like a great squad player since he can play all 4 positions upfront, would've loved having him come on as a sub instead of Elanga. But definitely not worth the tears people were shedding when Liverpool signed him.

I guess Liverpool bought him instead of a midfielder since he was so cheap :manny:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Italian Football is a damn mess, could be such a great league but the corruption is just part of the fabric there:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP