Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal needs to keep on paddling... City are scary but no matter how many goals you score you only get 3 points.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the dog house with Cancelo. I don’t think he’s even on the bench
why do Pep do that with Players? one minute they're undroppable. The next they're nowhere to be seen in the starting XI. same thing happened with Sterling

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Our best hope today is that Arteta massively fukks up again like he did at OT and gives us the game.

Do it Mikel, for the title race.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
why do Pep do that with Players? one minute they're undroppable. The next they're nowhere to be seen in the starting XI. same thing happened with Sterling

He’s merciless when you’re not performing. Foden hasn’t been good since the World Cup ended. He does it with Mahrez too frequently.

I think Bernardo is next. But they lack midfield depth rn so idk

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Arsenal can’t drop any points as they still gotta see man city x2 and they are ready to go on a roll. Only thing Arsenal had going is they not in any European competitions so can rest

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Arteta does similar stuff. Obviously now we had a settled squad but I seen him do similar with Niles/Pepe/Cedric, even Martinelli at one point couldn't get a game

One minute he's in the media praising them and they are having a decent run in the squad, next min then they aren't even on the bench :mjlol: