Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
So is Arsenal just not gonna make any moves for another striker or midfielder? :unimpressed:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her dumbass made the block hot for her son. They’re lighting him up on IG :damn:
She went scorched earth...

“As part of that conversation, I told Earnie that I thought it was especially unfair that Gio, who had apologized for acting immaturely about his playing time, was still being dragged through the mud when Gregg had asked for and received forgiveness for doing something so much worse at the same age. Without going into detail, the statements from yesterday significantly minimize the abuse on the night in question. Rosalind Berhalter was my roommate, teammate and best friend, and I supported her through the trauma that followed. It took a long time for me to forgive and accept Gregg afterward, but I worked hard to give him grace, and ultimately made both of them and their kids a huge part of my family’s life. I would have wanted and expected him to give the same grace to Gio. This is why the current situation is so very hurtful and hard.”

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Classic Karen move. She knows she fukked up and is still trying to make herself the victim, knowing damn well her “best friend” will never forgive this betrayal

If a friend of 30+ years does that to me, we are squaring up
I think that friendship was over the moment Gregg came at her son. I get the impression there is no love lost.

Also, this feels incestuous as hell, from the point of view of all these 'pals' just being major players in US Soccer.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think that friendship was over the moment Gregg came at her son. I get the impression their is no love lost.

Also, this feels incestuous as hell, from the point of view of all these 'pals' just being major players in US Soccer.
That’s the problem with the US Soccer program. It is incestuous as fukk - all stemming from the youth / traveling program which is highly insular. It’s why a complete overhaul of the program is damn near impossible and yet we claim to have aspirations of being a football superpower

Hell even Berhalter’s son was on loan to Austin FC at one point which I have no doubt Claudio had a hand in

On a separate note, even Rabiot’s mom prob clutched her pearls at this news :pachaha:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Not that I think the USSF would never pick Gio Reyna again but players from other countries have been exiled from selection for a lot less. Claudio is doing too much :picard: