Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That story is nasty stuff :picard: trying to end dudes career/public profile over a starting lineup decision despite being friends for decades?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That story is nasty stuff :picard: trying to end dudes career/public profile over a starting lineup decision despite being friends for decades?
Still lacking the voodoo priest fukkery of the Paul Pogba fiasco... :pachaha:

If they find a way to work in Benny Hinn :pachaha: this story may get the MJ fukkery seal of approval

:mjgrin:

FoolhardyCalmHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
That’s the problem with the US Soccer program. It is incestuous as fukk - all stemming from the youth / traveling program which is highly insular.

Hell even Berhalter’s son was on loan to Austin FC at one point which I have no doubt Claudio had a hand in

On a separate note, even Rabiot’s mom prob clutched her pearls at this news :pachaha:

What makes this even wilder is this is almost the norm for French football with Rabiot's mom, Pogba's family drama, Aminata Diallo taking a hit out on Kheira Hamraou, Benzema blackmailing Mathieu Valbuena over a sex tape, Ribery and Benzema underage prostitute scandal.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
They seized the reddit stream site, what we going to now y'all :mjcry:

One streaming site goes down, another pops up.

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn’t the starting lineup decision it was berhalter making the whole thing public
Article I read said that US Soccer first got the "tip" from the Reynas during the World Cup so before it became public.

EDIT: updated article says US Federation officially got the info from Claudio's wife after it became public but that Claudio supposedly threatened to leak it during the World Cup.

Claudio Reyna also sent multiple messages to USMNT general manager Brian McBride and Stewart during the World Cup, in which he said he shared his frustration about Gio's World Cup experience.

Multiple sources told ESPN he threatened to share allegations about Berhalter's past, but Reyna has denied those allegations.

"While in Qatar, I shared my frustrations about my son's World Cup experience with a number of close friends, Earnie and Brian McBride among them. However, at no time did I ever threaten anyone, nor would I ever do so," he said in Wednesday's statement.

The messages began from Claudio after his son, Gio Reyna, was informed he would have a limited role at the tournament.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Article I read said that US Soccer first got the "tip" from the Reynas during the World Cup so before it became public.

EDIT: updated article says US Federation officially got the info from Claudio's wife after it became public but that Claudio supposedly threatened to leak it during the World Cup.

Claudio Reyna also sent multiple messages to USMNT general manager Brian McBride and Stewart during the World Cup, in which he said he shared his frustration about Gio's World Cup experience.

Multiple sources told ESPN he threatened to share allegations about Berhalter's past, but Reyna has denied those allegations.

"While in Qatar, I shared my frustrations about my son's World Cup experience with a number of close friends, Earnie and Brian McBride among them. However, at no time did I ever threaten anyone, nor would I ever do so," he said in Wednesday's statement.

The messages began from Claudio after his son, Gio Reyna, was informed he would have a limited role at the tournament.

Looks like they wanted to expose him before it became public but just kept it in house. Once it came out public they were like fukk it.