Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Bournemouth has been outscored 8-0 in their 3 premier games since the world cup

:picard:
michael-b-jordan.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Six wins in a row, 4 clean sheets on the bounce.

Smash Everton and Charlton in the cups and we're looking sexy going in to City & Arsenal.

Stay injury free this season and we might do a lil something. :youngsabo:

If for example, Casemiro or Rashford get a bad injury we're fukked tho :dead:

Cas btw, fukking peerless :banderas:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
A point against a very strong defensive 3rd placed team is a good result. Yeah, Arsenal could’ve won early on but credit to Newcastle. It only reinforces that we need a striker/winger asap.

I think Chelsea will get a result against City on Thursday. They’ll play like wounded wolves with something to prove.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Serie A back tomorrow with a banger.

Inter vs Napoli :ohlawd:

Need a Osimhen hattrick and for Napoli to increase their lead at the top. Only club in Europe’s Top 6 that is still undefeated. This is their year for the Scudetto (hopefully they can do the League and Cup double, Coppa Italia is easier to win for big clubs)

I would love to have Osimhen at United but we don’t gel too well with African players. And releasing him for AFCON would likely be an issue, too.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
A point against a very strong defensive 3rd placed team is a good result. Yeah, Arsenal could’ve won early on but credit to Newcastle. It only reinforces that we need a striker/winger asap.

I think Chelsea will get a result against City on Thursday. They’ll play like wounded wolves with something to prove.
only result we getting is a huge L :dahell:

Play like wounded wolves? You meant to say play like the Wolves :unimpressed:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Neymar slander is one my favorite hobbies, but the fact the media is making it a big deal that he didn’t go to Pele’s funeral is disgusting.