Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Maybe if nikkas weren’t so happy to see us fall short when we was the only ones keeping it from being a farmer’s league the last 5 years :mjpls:

Won’t begrudge them if they see it through but that energy mad different :hubie:
I felt bad for Liverpool... to come so close and loose it all. But this is different.
Pool fans were talking about quadruples and dynasties, thats why everyone were :mjlol: when they lost.
With Arsenal, even their own fans are :jbhmm:when/how will they fukk this up

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

yea but... this is from years ago... Arsenal fans learned their lesson.
At least i hope they did. I mean after fukking up top 4 in the last years, i know most of them (the ones with common sense) have low expectations.
The internet is a great reminder. I wonder how troopz feels after years of raging and barking about Arteta?
Sure, rant videos will get you views but they will make you look like an a$$hole

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont care if you re pool, chelsea, united, spurs fan... you have to root for arsenal. City winning again would be so boring. The fact that they sold 2 players to arsenal.... they are arrogant AF
giphy.webp

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In all seriousness, we will know if Arsenal's title hopes have any teeth at the end of January.

January 3rd - Newscastle
January 15th - Tottenham
January 22nd - ManU

Get through those fixtures without a loss, or even a win or two, and beyond ManCity in February, we have a bunch of winnable Games until things crank up in April.

We get through January and still have 6 points on second place, I think we can win it.