Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Ball wise, I honestly don’t have any expectations for this new year, if I’m being realistic. We won a scudetto we had no business winning and Messi won the World Cup.

I went like 7 years with Milan not winning anything, I’m ready for another 7. Management still doesn’t want to spend.
Just happy to be here :blessed:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These fools about to win the league

jim-carrey-nojo.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I dont care if you re pool, chelsea, united, spurs fan... you have to root for arsenal. City winning again would be so boring. The fact that they sold 2 players to arsenal.... they are arrogant AF
Maybe if nikkas weren’t so happy to see us fall short when we was the only ones keeping it from being a farmer’s league the last 5 years :mjpls:

Won’t begrudge them if they see it through but that energy mad different :hubie:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont care if you re pool, chelsea, united, spurs fan... you have to root for arsenal. City winning again would be so boring. The fact that they sold 2 players to arsenal.... they are arrogant AF
the same way chelsea, united, spurs, arsenal were rooting for Liverpool during their battles with City right? :mjpls:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

if you fine the clubs large sums and give the money tax free to the players mass crowd racism in stadiums would end overnight.

like by tomorrow morning :ufdup:

racists are not going to racially insult pogba (or any other player) in a stadium if the result was that the targeted player(s) got gifted an extra 250K as compensation.

you would hardly ever have to actually pay that money out and low earning players might actually welcome a few extra bonuses taken out of the pockets of racists (via their club fines).

you give the player compensation and rub it in so that fans can't miss it. perhaps have a presentation ceremony before/after the next game where you present the player with a cheque, while all other players take the knee :mjgrin:

something like that :ehh: