Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

h5eyQFe_d.webp

4wS00o.gif

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Average age of that team is 35 :flabbynsick: stealing MLS early 2000s transfer strategy :huhldup:

And the only reason Cristiano might be better than any MLS striker is because Chris Wondolowski retired :mjgrin:

Graphic is a little misleading, they usually play a lot of their Saudi players. Majority of the Saudi are in their early 20s. Talisca is 28, Konan is 27, Aboubakar 30 so not exactly washed. Ronaldo transfer obviously not about football though.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Graphic is a little misleading, they usually play a lot of their Saudi players. Majority of the Saudi are in their early 20s. Talisca is 28, Konan is 27, Aboubakar 30 so not exactly washed. Ronaldo transfer obviously not about football though.
All jokes aside I'm really interested to see how Cristiano does because I think he might be completely washed.

I don't know anything about the Saudi league but if they play with the same physicality/athleticism their NT showed during World Cup he might be in for long two years :francis:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All jokes aside I'm really interested to see how Cristiano does because I think he might be completely washed.

I don't know anything about the Saudi league but if they play with the same physicality/athleticism their NT showed during World Cup he might be in for long two years :francis:
Quality of the league has improved in recent years, influx of foreigners has upped the Saudi players level too. Also interested in seeing how he adapts. The club is also well supported and they'll turn on him fast if they dont get results.