Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The end when their daughter was going after him:sadbron:, it was clear he loved that girl more. But that was her child, not his.:sadbron:

Yeah that shyt scares me, women can be with a man, they clearly don't love.

That conversation at the start when one of them said men are more romantic than women. You know wot? He's right :ohhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That conversation at the start when one of them said men are more romantic than women. You know wot? He's right :ohhh:

They get given flowers, dinner chocolates etc etc, what they give us a blowjob if they have the time or it wont smudge the lipstick.

Tellin someone you love them all the time isnt romantic, just a attention whoring gratification, I need you to tell me... Boo woo slag

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They get given flowers, dinner chocolates etc etc, what they give us a blowjob if they have the time or it wont smudge the lipstick.

Tellin someone you love them all the time isnt romantic, just a attention whoring gratification, I need you to tell me... Boo woo slag

I used to see this girl who was into poetry and all that. She was probably the most romantic chick I been with. Used to do all kinds of nice shyt for me. This was maaany years ago doe. Probably a bytch now tbh.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:laff: Just watchin SSN and just seen a convict fan take out a kid just so he could catch the ball after it was hit for 6 in the cricket and celebrated after he took the catch and no fukks were given to check on the kid

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to see this girl who was into poetry and all that. She was probably the most romantic chick I been with. Used to do all kinds of nice shyt for me. This was maaany years ago doe. Probably a bytch now tbh.

Don't tell me you talking about Def Jam Poetry breh :flabbynsick:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
anyone watching gulf cup semifinals?

iraq - bahrain in pens

iraqi just panenka'ed the fukk outta the keeper

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iraq - uae in finals

both teams undefeated, worthy final imo

uae 4-0 and iraq 3-0 and the pen victory

This UAE generation might finally qualify them to a World Cup down the line. Its the same team that impressed at the Olympics, all u23 players.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So Rémy bout to go to QPR... the penultimate club of the EPL... while dude is now playing for the 3rd one (CL place) of the Ligue 1...
Just for the love of money (from 220K/mo to 400K/mo) ???

:mindblown: