Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce we will be hosting an international fixture when Brazil meet Russia on Monday 25 March.

Neymar playing at home for the first time :blessed:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I watched that film Blue Valentine yesterday (decent, would recommend) and checked for this song from the film afterwards:

The songs were recorded some time between 1970 and 1975 at either Harmonic Sounds Studio or at the home of studio co-owner Clem Price in Columbus. Relegated to storage, the songs were discovered after Price's death in 2006 when a collection of tapes and acetate records was purchased at his estate sale.

Just imagine how much good stuff is rotting away somewhere that we'll never hear :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I watched that film Blue Valentine yesterday (decent, would recommend) and checked for this song from the film afterwards:

Penny & The Quarters - You and Me - YouTube

Just imagine how much good stuff is rotting away somewhere that we'll never hear :wow:

Watched in theater when it came out, shyt makes you think, how females can can fall for you and fall out with you , for the same exact reason.

The ending was a bit:to:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't the Brasil FA have a deal with the Emirates?

Thought that as well but it's probably finished.

Brazil probably had enough of playing in a soulless bowl and wanted something with a bit more character. :skip:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched in theater when it came out, shyt makes you think, how females can can fall for you and fall out with you , for the same exact reason.

The ending was a bit:to:

Especially the bit when he said "you made a promise to me, for better or worse and this is my worst" :to:

Getting married scares me. :wow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought that as well but it's probably finished.

Brazil probably had enough of playing in a soulless bowl and wanted something with a bit more character. :skip:

Pretty certain, they'll reup, when they see how much less cash they receive, if that's the case.

Probably happened because o Russia.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Especially the bit when he said "you made a promise to me, for better or worse and this is my worst" :to:

Getting married scares me. :wow:

The end when their daughter was going after him:sadbron:, it was clear he loved that girl more. But that was her child, not his.:sadbron:

Yeah that shyt scares me, women can be with a man, they clearly don't love.