Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
First England team sheet brings no surprises really

Just gone with his favourites that he doesnt ever drop :snoop:

Maguire being in the team is just shocking, i hope he lets Southgate badly down this tournament because he doesnt justify being in the team

I also don't understand why Mount keeps getting picked, he hasnt done anything recently really to keep gettting picked each game:hubie:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’d love to love to see a Venn diagram of those who are upset at the banning of non-Harlem approved armbands, and those saying “STOP KNEELING! LEAVE POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS”.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
First England team sheet brings no surprises really

Just gone with his favourites that he doesnt ever drop :snoop:

Maguire being in the team is just shocking, i hope he lets Southgate badly down this tournament because he doesnt justify being in the team

I also don't understand why Mount keeps getting picked, he hasnt done anything recently really to keep gettting picked each game:hubie:
All Maguire jokes aside I don't think he's as big of a liability internationally as he is in PL and I'm sure if Southgate dropped him he would've went with Dier instead, which is not really an upgrade :hubie:

But going with Pickford over Pope/Ramsdale is just ridiculous.

Daps
All Maguire jokes aside I don't think he's as big of a liability internationally as he is in PL and I'm sure if Southgate dropped him he would've went with Dier instead, which is not really an upgrade :hubie:

But going with Pickford over Pope/Ramsdale is just ridiculous.
Yeah Dier isnt an upgrade i agree but there are players who are an upgrade who dont even get into the squad like Smalling or Tomori

Yeah Pickford over Ramsdale or Pope is a crime but he is one of Southgate favourites, so he aint getting moved from the no.1spot

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Bellingham only playing because its Iran once they get a tough team southgate is going to go back to his stale football and midfield lol

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Bellingham only playing because its Iran once they get a tough team southgate is going to go back to his stale football and midfield lol
Oh man I can already smell the fear :wow:

USA bout to take an absolute slapping on Friday.:blessed: