Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus himself could come down as the embodiment of the original Ronaldo, Messi, and Maradona, and his play on the field is still subject to the manager's wishes. So the three minutes argument you make is silly.

What's disrespectful? The fact that ManU, despite their behind the scenes shortcomings, were rising to the occasion and beating Tottenham, but instead of being a team player, Ronaldo made that game all about him.

The only thing I blame ETH for is not telling CR7 early that his services were no longer needed, but he has to manage a football team to get them winning games, so he hedged his bets like all managers would do, when you have one of the best players the world has ever seen on the team.

All Ronaldo has done this season is bring chaos. He is a selfish egotistical player. It has worked well for him through the years. It isn't working in this instance as his skills no longer match up to his selfishness and ego.

Look at it this way, ETH oversees every practice, do you think an in form Ronaldo wouldn't have gotten more minutes?

In fact why am I arguing with you. As an arsenal supporter, you are correct, Ronaldo is right. Burn it all down breh.

:mjgrin:

Ohh so your a Arsenal fan?

Your not qualified to speak on this matter. Arsenal never had a player of Ronaldo's stature so you have no idea what it's really like.

And seeing as how Arsenal has always been Ronaldo's bytch I can understand why you don't speak fondly of him :wow: