Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
What do you think America stand for? :mjlol:

i think its more pathetic than anything else because portugal a shell of what it once was so theyll never be as great as they wer …
Yeah but you don't see any American players openly bragging about it. Although Pulisic still has a week to tweet something about Soleimani :skip:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
United players just need to be muzzled at this point.
FhW4Jk6XEAAurjy

Wtf is the context then? Did him like he did Neville :damn:
The video is real but the news is fake
trumpronaldo.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yeah but you don't see any American players openly bragging about it. Although Pulisic still has a week to tweet something about Soleimani :skip:
I dont think its that big a deal. I mean we‘ve benefited like a mf bc of american imperialism :yeshrug: i wont be a hypocrite and shyt on the next pathetic nikka braggin about past glory.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
You really crying over fukking alcohol
:dead:
That bit of alcohol and the heat would’ve blown their guts

Qatar is doing them all a favour

Dehydration in hot weather can cause:
• Dizziness
• Muscle cramps
• Disorientation
• Fatigue
• Impaired judgement
• Heat stroke
The body’s temperature is regulated by the hypothalamus gland. Alcohol will cause a slowing down of the hypothalamus, so if the body is already hot because of the heat, the effects of alcohol will make the body think it is even hotter.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

On a serious note, I'm OK with this.

Brighton's recruitment structure + more money to play with should create a significantly better squad in 3-4 years time.

They've also hired two other recruitment directors from elsewhere. This set up should do well, way better than the shyt we had before at the very least. You brehs don't understand just how tragic the set up was before.

Let's just hope they have a decent manager in charge when the squad starts to take shape.