Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Without the referee and VAR stimulus these man are a mid table club.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

all that bread for only 25K seats. Seem to me the 2500 appt units is the real hustle in this shyt :russ. We aint stupid, we see it.

Such a finished club
The club was ran with a mom and pop type feel for damn near 20+ years under SAF and seen massive success. You expect that to change very quickly ???

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Ivan Toney has been charged over 232 alleged breaches of betting rules between February 2017 and January 2021, the Football Association has announced.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

232 times
psc.png

Well at least he didn't sexually assault anybody :manny: DO IT ERIK!!! :damn:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Based on the previous punishments the FA have given out for betting, he could do anything between 6 months and 2 years…

Get him on the cheap, Edu :mjlit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Based on the previous punishments the FA have given out for betting, he could do anything between 6 months and 2 years…

But he could play in like la liga etc right if he is suspended or banned?

FA doing him dirty time to swear allegiance to Jamaica

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

He’s a red :mjlit:

We get him on the low low and rehabilitate him, Darwin and the Terror in the cut that’s a scary sight :mjlit:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
But he could play in like la liga etc right if he is suspended or banned?

FA doing him dirty time to swear allegiance to Jamaica

Kieran Trippier and Daniel Sturridge had to serve their bans even though they left the league so I think he’s screwed, regardless.

He definitely should be change his country though because the FA regularly overlook black players. Especially strikers.

He’s a red :mjlit:

We get him on the low low and rehabilitate him, Darwin and the Terror in the cut that’s a scary sight :mjlit:

Makes better footballing sense to play for us. Jesus can play across the line and would link up better with him :mjlit:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Makes better footballing sense to play for us. Jesus can play across the line and would link up better with him :mjlit:
Bobby F Baby please say the baby reupping for another year :blessed: perfect replacement we phase him in nice and easy Darwin be drifting left anyway :mjlit: he's a proper red easy choice for him to make :mjlit:

“I support Liverpool, I’m a Liverpool fan. If they come knocking, who knows,” he said, when asked if he supported a Premier League side.

Asked if he would choose a squad role at Liverpool over being first choice at a club like Leeds, Toney added: “I’m going to have to go Liverpool! I’d make myself the main man.”
:hubie: