Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What do you think America stand for? :mjlol:

i think its more pathetic than anything else because portugal a shell of what it once was so theyll never be as great as they wer …
Still a bad look because Portugal was one of the top colonists. I assume they're prob not taught about their atrocities there, so maybe that's why he tweeted that.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Multiple players and mourinho have shyt in what a trash club United is. Now Ronaldo’s saying the same thing and everyone having a melt down. Did he do it the appropriate way no, but if his message wrong? There a reason club is shyt past decade
We all knew club was run like shyt, if it was run properly they wouldn't have signed 36 year old Ronaldo. Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes, also Ronaldo's agent, could've given him the heads up on the jacuzzi :hubie:

And let's not act like he's calling out Glazers for the good of the club and fans, he was fine with Glazers his first time at United and he came back to Glazers. It's about his ego and unwillingness to accept reality. He punked Ole, he punked Ralf and tried to pull the same shyt on ETH but it didn't work, so now he ran to Piers Morgan to air out his grievances.

He's trying to distract from the fact that this is the reality in 2022
skysports-cristiano-ronaldo_5965808.jpg
skysports-graphic-man-utd_5965859.jpg

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:camby: Ronaldo is saying this for purely selfish reasons. Comeon man
i dont agree with how hes saying it and ya hes salty but look at all the players and even mourinho calling organization a shyt show. Both can be true ronaldo being a selfish brat and uniter leadership being utter shyt

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apart from the comment about ETH what did Ronaldo say that was wrong?

Yall might as well put on your 'Glazers In' T-shirts lol

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Apart from the comment about ETH what did Ronaldo say that was wrong?

Yall might as well put on your 'Glazers In' T-shirts lol
There's probably another 80 minutes of bombshells awaiting.

Outside of the ETH comment, my main issue is that he is being disruptive. I don't think he gives a damn about the club. It's all about him and he is just using the Glazers as a mechanism to get the fans onside.

I mean why only say these things now? He was more than happy to keep quiet whilst he was playing under Ole/Rangnick. Suddenly he finds himself on the bench and he just can't keep these truths in any longer.

For me, it's simple, his plan is to burn every bridge at the club in order to force them into sanctioning a move. At least he had the decency to do this just before the WC though, which will give Ten Hag time to prepare for the questions that will be put at his desk by the media.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ronaldo interview was last week. Few days after ETH named him captain.

Graham Potter don't want Ronaldo either. Didn't end well for Tuchel in the end when he said no to Ronnie as well.... @SCORCH

If the Ronaldo stuff is true I think Potter should resign immediately as a matter of principle. :skip: