Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
why would barca sack xavi? they're top of the league....barca was getting sonned in the ucl year after year after enrique left.
I think xavi is doing the best he can with the players he has :yeshrug: when barca was winning the ucl they had a dream team ... every single time.
Lets face it... this curent barca side is far from a dream team

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Idk shyt about qatar... will the cameraman be allowed to scope bad bytches from south america in the stands?
will the aforementioned bad bytches be allowed to wear anything they want?

can the european ultras drink and act a fool before and after the games?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#PotterOut

I had family over when the game was on so I couldn't really go off but today I got time cuz :damn:

He really might be the most uncharismatic man in the world. He is just so fukking boring it's unbelievable. Sick and tired of his interviews already and if the way the players perform in the second half of games is anything to go by his half-time team talks are even worse.

Chelsea's problem for years has been bad recruitment and an unbalanced squad with terrible forwards. Now we still have all those problems but with the added bonus of the most boring man in the world being asked to inspire the players. :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
#PotterOut

I had family over when the game was on so I couldn't really go off but today I got time cuz :damn:

He really might be the most uncharismatic man in the world. He is just so fukking boring it's unbelievable. Sick and tired of his interviews already and if the way the players perform in the second half of games is anything to go by his half-time team talks are even worse.

Chelsea's problem for years has been bad recruitment and an unbalanced squad with terrible forwards. Now we still have all those problems but with the added bonus of the most boring man in the world being asked to inspire the players. :dead:
Chelsea just has no real talent in important positions. Plus with Kante being injured, our midfield is a joke. The club needs to have a rebuild immediately.
Or just switch your allegiance to Napoli who play the best fluid football in the world :noah:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Stop playing akh, you know that man cost 230m. :mjpls:

Talking because that bum scored against one of the worst teams in the league. Mad ting.
I been talking since the summer as you know :usure:

Scored against Citeh, scored against top of the league Arsenlol, scored against maybe the best team in Europe this season in Napoli :wow: I wouldn't expect any less from an honest fan such as yourself though akh :mjpls: