Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Graham Potter is probably not going to make it to the end of this season with his job in hand.
As the only remaining Potter defender I'm gonna need him to stop fukking around and play Cucurella at wingback.

How hard is it to play your best player at his best position, same thing Tuchel was doing with Reece on the right side.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Leave a stable Arsenal whose future is only looking bright for an in-debt decaying Barcelona club? No amount of nostalgia would turn Arteta’s head.

Maybe one day but he would be silly to even entertain them for the next 5 years at least.

Ehhh, I dunno if he wants to start over so quickly after getting Arsenal to CL. He's just now getting his team. Are Barca still living off levers?

He ain't Spanish no more, boy been in The UK for about 20 years now. He Arsenal.
Barca is Barca :yeshrug: that prestige is priceless.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nobody refuses Barca, but I would hope he had the decency to see through this year.
manage top 5 prestige club where players will leave most clubs to join you, while your only threat for league titles is a madrid team who cares more about CL than La liga or keep coaching arsenal were hes gotta battle oil titans