Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Why is Arteta bringing on Saka, Odegaard and Jesus so soon? I know we were looking a bit flat but these man need to be saved for Liverpool :francis:

Yeah i dont understand modern football fans of today especially if they are from England with that mentality

Some of the fans nowadays are fans of players first before a club and if the player move they move clubs with them
I can sort of accept that if they dont come from England but it is still wrong imo

I think a couple of poster are like that in this thread but i dont think they are from England

I blame FIFA and the glorifying of stats. Nothing wrong with being a fan of the sport and watching multiple teams/leagues like a lot of us do here but there’s’ been too much of an emphasis on star players.

Daps
Why is Arteta bringing on Saka, Odegaard and Jesus so soon? I know we were looking a bit flat but these man need to be saved for Liverpool :francis:

I blame FIFA and the glorifying of stats. Nothing wrong with being a fan of the sport and watching multiple teams/leagues like a lot of us do here but there’s’ been too much of an emphasis on star players.
Yeah i havent brought Fifa since about '02
I brought and Played Pro Evo when living with mates in '04/05 for a bit

And i haven't played things like Champ Manager since they introduced agents in to the game
I thought it ruined the whole game as you could not buy the players you wanted without paying ridiculous agent fees, and i was always too tight to pay them

• Dap
Reactions: EA

s@n

All Star
Daps
we winning the league, europa and fa cup
:blessed:

I have such a weird[ly] (positive) feeling about this team. I can't quite place it, but I really dig everything that's been happening. Man are fighting for each other for real; it's infectious

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
c7.png
Saving this for the World Cup:wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Madrid fans are mad he rejected them

there is another player out there who has fewer goals but far more assists and who currently has the same number of assists + goals this season as Haaland.

but because he is not playing in the EPL he is not getting the press.

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Ronaldo bussing the gates of the Larry Holmes gardens wide open.....

:picard: I didn't see the game but damn. How did he fall off a cliff like this...

The same strategy of the whole team working for him worked for Ronaldo last year.
I know overall the team was playing trash but at least he was scoring :pachaha: